Is your smile missing teeth? Dental implants will do you and your smile a world of good. Dr. JW Valentine of Eagle Creek Dentistry, which is located in Naples, FL, offers state-of-the-art dental implants to his patients. Here are some reasons not to delay getting dental implants.
1. Improve Your Smile- Missing teeth can ruin a nice smile and make you look old before your time. Dental implants are the next best thing to natural, healthy teeth. Dental implants will fill in the gaps in your smile, improve your appearance, and make you look years younger. Who doesn't want to look better- or younger?
2. Improved Chewing Ability- If you have missing teeth, you may find it difficult to eat certain foods. People who are missing teeth usually eat more soft foods due to discomfort and an inability to chew properly. Dental implants will restore your ability to chew food. With dental implants, you will be able to eat the foods you have avoided in the past.
3. Improve Your Speech- The absence of teeth can make it difficult for people to pronounce certain words. A denture can slip around the mouth, causing a person to slur or mumble their words. Dental implants can improve your speech. With dental implants, you will feel more confident when you speak with others.
4. Prevent Dental Problems- Missing teeth can cause a host of oral health problems, including teeth shifting and jawbone loss. Tooth loss causes the remaining teeth to shift at an accelerated rate. Dental implants can prevent the existing teeth from drifting out of place. Dental implants also help to stimulate bone growth and prevent bone loss. Jawbone is preserved through the pressure and stimulus of chewing.
5. Strength and Durability- Dental implants are strong and durable and will last many years. Because the dental implants are secured within the jawbone, the replacement teeth feel and function just like your natural teeth. While your dental implants may need to be adjusted by your Naples, FL, dentist from time to time, they can last a lifetime when properly cared for.
You don't have to go through life with missing teeth. Call Eagle Creek Dentistry at 239-417-6453 today to schedule a consultation in Naples, FL. Dental implants have helped millions of people enhance their smiles, boosting their self-confidence and improving their lives. And they will do the same for you.