Cosmetic Dentistry in Naples, FL
Whether you have a few crooked teeth, unattractive spaces or a discolored smile, there’s a solution, thanks to major advances in the field of cosmetic dentistry. After some consideration, you may be compelled to call Naples, FL cosmetic dentist JW Valentine, DMD to see which procedures might be beneficial to your unique case.
About Cosmetic Dentistry
According to the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD), over 99 percent of Americans place a very high value on a beautiful smile. This is one of the reasons why cosmetic procedures are so common in this country—Americans spend roughly $2.75 billion per year on cosmetic dentistry. Many patients don’t go to their dentist until they have an aesthetic problem that they want to fix, like discolored teeth or unattractive gaps.
Types of Cosmetic Procedures
Any dental treatment that is aimed at improving the overall appearance of the teeth is classified as cosmetic. Common cosmetic procedures include:
- Crowns and veneers to cover up problem teeth.
- Braces (traditional and Invisalign) to align and reposition the teeth.
- Cosmetic bonding and contouring to improve the shape of the teeth.
- Dental implants to restore missing teeth
- Tooth whitening for stained teeth.
Though some people assume that cosmetic procedures are optional, some procedures that fall under the category of cosmetic dentistry can also have a significant impact on your overall dental health.
The Many Benefits of Cosmetic Dentistry
Having a cosmetic procedure is an investment in yourself—you should feel comfortable with the way your teeth look. Here are a few of the short-term and long-term benefits of cosmetic dentistry:
- Adjusts and improves the positioning of your teeth so that you have a better bite.
- Straightens the teeth and reduces uncomfortable crowding.
- Evens out the teeth, making them look more uniform.
- Makes it easier to chew and talk.
- Beautifies your smile and makes it look more natural.
- Makes your face appear younger.
Interested in Cosmetic Dental Treatment? Call Eagle Creek Dentistry in Naples, FL today at (239) 417-6453 to schedule a consultation!
The Impact of a Smile Makeover
Americans are catching on to the emotional and social importance of a healthy, beautiful smile, and they're seeking out ways to improve their smiles. Learn why, and what a smile makeover could mean for you... Read Article
Cosmetic Dentistry — A Time For Change
We are living in an exciting era in dentistry. Today more than ever before, the healing arts are able to provide cosmetic change to meet the public's ever-increasing expectations. Join us as we review the myriad of possibilities available to you for cosmetic dental change... Read Article